Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Postlude

For my Brass Literature course I was asked to write a blog about something related to brass.  I chose to write about Benevolent Brass, about helping others through our music, about returning the relationship between the performer and the audience...  Thank you so much for reading this blog and I hope you may take away as much as I have gained from expressing my opinions and finding out information about benevolent music.  Life is an adventure and a privelage.  I encourage you to live your life to the fullest and to touch as many lives as you can through who you are and what you do.  Think about when you reach the end of your road and look back, what kind of person and actions would you want to see from yourself.  The greatest joy, I believe, in music is helping others through a medium in which they can carry with them always.  Music is something that can help people through them discovering something about themselves, perhaps that was something they thought they had lost or something they never knew about themselves.  Thank you for reading.  They only thing I ask is that you pass it on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment